Saturday, December 20, 2008

Post #300!!!

Hey, this is my 300th post! Not too shabby since I've only been posting since October. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to anybody who has bothered to take a look at ANY of my posts. I really, really do appreciate it. Once again, thanks for reading my crazy thoughts, and thanks for any comments! It's so nice to know there are some people out there I can actually talk comic books with. Special thanks go to Yedna, Kello and Jason. You three have commented repeatedly on my at times incomprehensible ramblings, and I just wanted to say a big thank you to you three.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props X-Man. I always look forward to your reviews and scans. Congratulations on hitting 300. Keep up the great writing. Here's hoping '09 is a great year for the medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading, Yedna! Oh, and I think you were being a little kind with the "great writing" comment. I consider my writing barely intelligible! :-)

    ReplyDelete