Saturday, December 27, 2008

What's new?

I actually read the entire "Absolute Hush" hardcover my sister gave me for Christmas today. I guess I'll eventually post my thoughts about it here pretty soon, but since I'll be up pretty early tomorrow morning(grumble, grumble)I had better try to catch some sleep, as opposed to writing about 12 issues of Batman(even though I really want to!).

If tomorrow goes anything like today did, I plan on reading the "Batman & Son" hardcover again, "The Resurrection of Ra's Al Ghul" hardcover and maybe, if my family gives me enough free time, the "DC: The New Frontier" mini-series. Since I come from a family of early birds, I'm sure I'll be up bright and early again tomorrow morning... You know the funny thing? I get more sleep when I'm going to school, as opposed to during my vacation!

Oh, before I forget, I watched most of the "Spider-Man 3" movie for the first time yesterday... Wow, it seemed pretty bad!(to be fair, I'm only judging what I saw, which was the last half of the movie) I really enjoyed the first 2 Spidey movies, but his one just seemed bizarre. I kept rooting for Venom to eat Spidey! Damn was Peter Parker annoying! One thing about Spidey 3 was that unlike the prior two movies, it didn't seem to leave any dangling plotlines. For the most part I rarely watch movies. I usually never feel like sitting and watching a movie for 2 hours. I always feel like I could be doing something else(like reading more comics!). That's why I still haven't seen "The Dark Knight". I really want to watch it, but I can never find the time to just sit there to watch a 2- 2 1/2 hour movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment