Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And we begin again.

Ah yes, the start of my Spring semester begins tomorrow, and Superboy pretty much sums up my feelings on the topic. OK, that's not entirely truthful, I actually enjoy attending college, it's just the waking up early and starting a new semester that I hate! After working at one of the worst jobs you can imagine for 7 years upon graduating high school, college is a very welcome change of pace. Plus, when I eventually graduate, I should wind up with a MUCH better job than I had. So, I digress, it's not school that sucks, it's the act of beginning a new semester that sucks. Once I'm settled into my new classes, which should take about a month, and fix my sleeping habits(that means getting to bed before 3 in the morning!), it should be smooth sailing(hopefully!).

No comments:

Post a Comment