Friday, January 2, 2009

New Avengers #43

As most people who have read my blog knows, I hate "Secret Invasion" with a passion that is almost indescribable. Sitting in front of me are 5 issues of New Avengers. I have been avoiding these comics like the plague, but just to get them out of my way, I'm going to speed read through them. These next 5 reviews should be VERY quick and VERY nasty. Enjoy, I'm pretty sure I won't!

Overall- Meh, we find out how the Skrulls made Skrull Captain America. Whoopdeedo! Here's the rest of this comic in bullet form, because I just don't care about this story enough to give it a proper review.

-The Skrulls don't like us humans.

-Spider-Man isn't a Skrull.

-Ka-Zar's wife, Shanna, kills Skrull Cap. Poor Cap, even in Skrull form he kicks the bucket...

-I still hate Secret Invasion.

For a score, I'll give this a 2 out of 10. And now to move on to the next issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment