Thursday, January 1, 2009

What could I really do?

So, even though I just placed an order for new comic books last week, I couldn't help but order again this week... Why? Because JSA #22 comes out this week! Actually, most of the comics I normally order came out this week including, JSA, LoSH, Teen Titans, Avengers Initiative, Batman, JLA. What else could I do but order? I mean, JSA #22 is the last part of the Gog storyline! It would have been wrong of me NOT to order, right. RIGHT???

On an unrelated comic book note, I made the egregious error of getting bored today, and I started to search through the http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/ website... Big mistake! Before I knew it, I had purchased a Dr. Mid-Nite mini-series, a Lex Luthor mini-series, and the Hard Time series... Why did I do these things? I don't really know. Hell, I don't know a thing about any of these books! All I do know was that the price was good, so I felt obligated to buy them. There must be a 12 step program out there for me somewhere!

2 comments:

  1. Comic Collector Live is way too convenient and comprehensive. It's very easy to go crazy with it. I've been there. The books are cheap, but they can add up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! A site like that for a person like myself is a terrible thing for my wallet! As I've repeatedly stated, I have ZERO willpower(I'd make an awful Green Lantern!), so I try to avoid(usually unsuccessfully)places like E-Bay and Comic Collector Live.

    ReplyDelete