Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whoa, What's with this new Nightwing?

I'll admit that I haven't been following the recent developments occurring in the Superman family of books, but after roaming around a few websites today, I learned a little more about this new Nightwing who has popped up in Supes comics. Upon researching him a bit, I discovered that he has a "secret", as well a a tendency to brag about his tactile telekinesis...

Hmm, that sounds ALOT like the deceased Superboy... This caught my attention, because as regular readers of my blog know, Superboy is/was one of my favorite characters, and his death really pissed me off. To show how much of a fan of The Kid I was/am, I not only own "Superboy" #1-100(plus all 4 annuals), but I have also collected the entire "Superboy and the Ravers" series... Now that's dedication! If there is someone who could shed some more light on the new Nightwing, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment