Saturday, February 14, 2009

The March to Valentine's Day: Acting on Impulse

How could I post a bunch of pictures and neglect to post anything involving one of my favorite characters(and yes, my favorite Flash), Bart Allen. Impy, you may be gone, but you're definitely not forgotten.
Damn, I don't remember Bart being such a stud as Impulse... I remember him having very little interest in women, at least not until his Kid Flash/Flash years. I guess I was pretty wrong! I don't know if it was the big hair, or huge feet, but girls were really into Impy. Damn, I sure wish it was Bart returning from the dead instead of Barry Allen... Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. READ LEGION OF THREE WORLDS!

    READ IT!

    TRUST ME!

    HELL, JUST READ THE END OF THE LAST ISSUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Impulse smooch gallery is adorable. The perfect finale to your Valentine's Day ramp-up X!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been happily collecting Legion of Three Worlds, GL. I try to make it a point to read anything written by Geoff Johns! I'm actually waiting anxiously for Legion of Three Worlds #3 to arrive(hopefully towards the end of this coming week). I might have to go back and re-read issues 1 & 2, it's been so long, I don't remember what was going on.

    To be honest Yedna, when I was flipping through my Impulse comics, I didn't expect to find many romantic-type pics. I really didn't remember Bart being interested in any women, at least not until his Kid Flash/Flash days. Boy was I wrong!

    ReplyDelete