Saturday, June 6, 2009

And now it's Friday! Or was Friday...

Just figured I'd put the fact that I'm STILL waiting on those DC comics to arrive in the mail... Dammit, I want my Wonder Woman!!! Usually I go online 4-5 times a day(my laptop is practically glued to my side), but this is only the second time I've been online today. What's happened to curtail my web surfing? In a word, Infamous. In more than one word, Infamous for the PlayStation 3. I got my hands on that game today, and I am officially hooked! After I first fired it up, I played it for 6 hours straight, only stopping once for dinner. Hell, right now I can't wait to get to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and start playing again! Most of my free time going towards that game means that I'll have less time for blog related stuff. I still intend to post something every night, however the frequency of posts will be going down a bit. Instead of 3 or 4 posts a night, I'll probably be adding 1 or 2 posts a night. At least until I'm sick of Infamous. Then it's back to normal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment