Saturday, July 25, 2009

The waiting is the hardest part.

Well, I'm almost totally caught up with my current comics. I still have a few books left in my "to read" pile, but those are mainly books I'm saving for a rainy day. I'm still waiting on my order of new books to arrive at my home. I am officially THE only comic fan left out there who hasn't yet read Blackest Night #1... And I REALLY, REALLY want to read that comic too! I have my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be the day my order arrives, but I'm not holding my breath. If my new books don't arrive I have NO idea what I'll be posting this weekend. On that note, I'll say good night or good morning depending on where in the world you are!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I can't wait until you get this book in your hands. Heck, I can't wait for issue #2! And I can't wait for your (pending) review of issue #1!

    Yeah, that a lot of "can't waits".

    ReplyDelete