Thursday, August 13, 2009

Out to lunch...

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to post any new comic related stuff tonight. Why? Because school is fast approaching(less than two weeks now!)and I've got all of that fun(NOT!)financial aid stuff to sift through. With financial aid, I'll be able to continue to buy a ridiculous amount of comic books while working towards my degree, so needless to say, it is WAY important that I get this paperwork filled out. Besides the back to school preparation, I picked up Civilization Revolution for my PS3, and I spent most of the day playing that game. Tomorrow I should have a few reviews up(probably Fantastic Four and Avengers: Initiative)and I also plan to have a post dedicated to the back issues I read over the course of the week, I'm just not sure how that post is going to go. Well, that's it for tonight, it's time to get to work.

6 comments:

  1. X-Man, the cover to HK#4 has been "pencilled" and "inked", and is on its way to being colored. Just starting the hype machine up... I love Friday nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kello, you've got to hype your comic with more enthusiasim! Like Marvel Comics does. You know, "The cover to the AMAZING HK#4 has been INCREDIBLY pencilled and PAIN-STAKINGLY inked, and is on its way to being ASTONISHINGLY colored!!! It's sure to be EARTH-SHATTERING!!! Don't miss it!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be my publicist? I'll give you your very own spin-off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kello, I'd be honored. Now, let's talk about royalties! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, this is where "creative differences" come into play...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That is officially the fastest I've EVER lost a job!

    ReplyDelete