Saturday, August 29, 2009

Well, now I'm tired!

I just put the finishing touches on my humongous 100th post over at the picture blog(which you can conveniently check out here). Between scanning, cropping, cutting and pasting, it took me nearly 2 hours to get that post up! However, I'm really happy with the way it came out, and I think(hope)it will please my fellow Legion of Losers!

I've got a couple of comic reviews I need to post(REBELS #7 and X-Factor #47 to name two), but that's going to have to wait until I've got some spare time tomorrow. Oh, and I'd be remiss not to mention that Batman: Arkham Asylum is probably the greatest comic book based video games I've EVER played. Hell, it's one of the best, most fun games I've played in a good long time! Between the gameplay, the acting and the story, I'm in Bat-heaven every time I fire that game up. Well, that's going to have to be it for tonight, remember to check out the picture site, and if you want to comment on something(anything!)be my guest! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment