Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just so you know...

Sometime tomorrow I'll be reading Green Lantern #45, which should be really good. Why? Well for one, it's written by Geoff Johns, which is always a plus, but besides that, Sinestro is prominently featured on the cover! Sorry, but I'm a big fan of ol' Sinestro. After that I'll be checking out Wonder Woman #35, which is co-starring Black Canary. Superman #691 also arrived in the mail today, but unfortunately I can't read that until the current issue of Supergirl arrives, so this issue takes a back seat for a while. After that, things start to get ugly... New Avengers #56 has been sitting on my nightstand for several nights now, and I figure I might as well give it a read soon... The sooner I read it, the sooner it's over with, kind of like ripping a band-aid off as quick as you can instead of slowly(and painfully)peeling it off.

Right now I'm going to head over to the picture site and post a few new scans. Once that's done, I'll check out a few of my favorite blogs, and then it's off to bed. Yeah, that's pretty pathetic, but I'm dog tired! With school being closed thanks to Labor Day on Monday, I plan on catching up on my comic reading, as well as my sleep! Well, that's all I've got to say for tonight, remember to check out the picture site, and as always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment