Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Liar, liar...

Yeah, so when I said I was going to have some new reviews up tonight, that was kind of optimistic I guess... I just finished watching the Jets game(BOOO!!)and I've still got a whole mess of homework to take care of, so my psychological torture at the hands of BENDIS will have to wait, which is probably a good thing! After I finish up my HW, I'll probably post two new scans over at the other blog, check for comments, read something(not sure what yet)and then call it a night. Pretty boring, no?

3 comments:

  1. Did you see the spoiler that Starman is coming back for an issue in January as part of the blackest night stuff. They're "resurrecting" series that got cancelled (for one issue only). We'll get one more issue of Starman, Catwoman, the Question, and the Power of Shazam. Catwoman and Shazam could be good, except they're by completely different writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.
    sorry for the lack of punctuation, I'm really tired. I hope what I wrote makes sense.

    I got some new trades out of the library and I'm hoping for an actual posting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up Kello, I just saw the great news over at Hex's blog literally a few minutes ago, and needless to say I can't wait for January! One more issue of Starman written by James Robinson... It's like a dream come true!

    "I got some new trades out of the library and I'm hoping for an actual posting this weekend." Awesome, you know I'll be trolling around your blog this weekend eagerly awaiting your words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete