Thursday, October 29, 2009

More complaining, less reviewing!

I just finished typing up a 5 page paper on the Greek and Persian empires, so it's pretty safe to say that I don't really feel like typing anything else out right now, meaning there won't be any new reviews here tonight. I do have a few books to review, including the most recent issues of Daredevil, Titans, Wolverine Origins and Dark Wolverine. Hopefully I'll find the time to get at least one of these comics reviewed and posted for tomorrow(no promises though).

Speaking of new comics, I'm still waiting for my comic order from almost three weeks ago to arrive. After waiting over two weeks, I'd finally reached my breaking point today and sent an e-mail to the USPS asking what was going on. They responded by telling me the package was "Dead Mail / Sent to Mail Recovery Center"(!?!)... In other words, they didn't know where to send the package and couldn't figure out who to send it back to... REALLY??? Are you frigging kidding me!?! *Sigh*... So now my package of comic books is being sent god knows where because some nimrod couldn't read the address on the package correctly... Now I'll wait two more days to see if they're going to contact me about what I should do next. If they don't get back to me, I think there's some kind of claims form I'm going to have to fill out. Yay, more junk to fill out! Ugh, as you can probably tell, I'm getting tired and cranky, so before I really start to go off, I think it's probably a good idea to end this post here. As always, Long Live The Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment