Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is for the best.

Following last night's meltdown thanks to Dark Reign The List: Avengers #1, along with the fact that my new order of comics STILL haven't arrived, I'm going to take a day off from reviewing anything. I was going to read/review Uncanny X-Men #515 and/or Astonishing X-Men #31, but after last night I'm pretty sure I won't be able to give either comic a fair shake. No, I'm going to take a day off from reading Marvel comic books and hopefully by tomorrow the bad taste Dark Reign The List Avengers left in my mouth will finally be gone. Tonight I'll probably read Gotham City Sirens #1-4 before I call it a night. I'll put reviews up for those books come Friday when I do my weekly "Best of the Rest" post. That's going to have to be it for tonight, Long Live the Legion!

4 comments:

  1. I love "the best of the rest". Take it easy X-Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know Kello. See, knowing that you like the Best of the Rest posts actually gives me some incentive to make that into a weekly feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a fan of the Best of The Rests posts, because usually i go out and buy the stuff you reviewed that interests me if I haven't already read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then it's settled, I'll definitely try to keep doing the Best of the Rest column. I'll try to post it every Friday night.

    ReplyDelete