Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Few Quick Thoughts on: A Few Quick Thoughts

Dec. 14th is the official last day of the Fall semester for me! That means I only have 9(!)more school days to go before I can get away from that place for about 4 weeks. That's the good news. The bad news is that with the end of the semester comes a TON of papers, exams and projects that will be due over the course of the next week and a half. In order to meet my school obligations, I'll have to cut down on the amount of stuff I write for this here blog. Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to quit posting, 'cause I'm not. What it does mean is that my posts are going to be ALOT shorter, and less informational. Instead of doing an actual review for each comic, I'm just going to post what I thought about the book, along with my score. When I have time, or when the comic is particularly good or bad, I'll do an actual review, but until the 14th, you can expect to see me taking alot of shortcuts around here. Tonight I'm going to try out the new Quick Thoughts format on the most recent issues of Wolverine Origins and Action Comics and tomorrow I plan on doing a proper review for Dark X-Men #1, which is a comic I've been waiting 5 years to read. Alright, that's it for now, thanks for reading and sticking with me, and of course, Long Live The Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment