Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Few Quick Thoughts on: Green Lantern #48

Writer: The comic book GOD, Geoff Johns. Pencils: Doug Mahnke.

What I Thought: What I think is that it would have been nice if DC had informed me that I was supposed to read this comic prior to reading BN#5! But what's done is done. I did enjoy this comic although I already knew how it was going to end since I'd already read BN#5, which kind of sucked. For me, Sinestro and Atrocitus really stole the show here. Sinestro was his regular awesome self, and I really began to get into Atrocitus' character here as well. The only thing that bothered me here was the fact that nothing really happened. All of the heads of the Corps met, they argued, they fought, and then they all decided to team-up to go after Nekron. Meh. This was a good comic, but I kind of feel like there could have/should have been a little bit more going on.

Score: 7 1/2 out of 10.Note to self: Never piss off Atrocitus.

No comments:

Post a Comment