Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Few Quick Thoughts on: Superman/Batman #66

Writer and Artist: Scott Kolins.

What I Thought: Well, a few quick things here. First off, this was a Blackest Night x-over issue. Besides that, although this comic is called "Superman/Batman", neither character showed up. Instead we had Bizarro(filling in for Supes)and Man-Bat(filling in for the Dark Knight). I kind of liked the premise here with Bizarro looking for a friend. Hey, when you're a backwards talking dude from a square shaped planet, I'd imagine it must be hard to make new friends. Man-Bat wasn't interested, he wanted to be cured of his bat condition and instead of befriending Bizarro, Black Lantern Solomon Grundy wanted to tear his heart out. Poor Bizarro. Seeing as that I like Bizarro, and the throwdown between BL Solomon and Bizarro was pretty cool, I have to admit that I enjoyed this one. In the long run, I'm sure this comic isn't going to matter, but this was a fun little meaningless tale.

Score: 7 1/2 out of 10.If I was just a little bit crazier, I'd only talk in Bizarro-speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment