Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A LAZY look at Blackest Night Titans #3(of 3)

Writer: J.T. Krul. Artist: Ed Benes.

Score: 7 out of 10.

What I Thought(In 150 words or less!): Unfortunately, this was the only issue of this mini-series I can read as of right now, since the first and second parts are lost in the mail somewhere. I say unfortunately because this issue was pretty good, and I really would have liked to have read the other two parts. Long story short here, the dead Titans attack the living Titans and Dove ends up saving everybody, because any DC hero who was a Dove can't be touched by Black Lanterns. Oh, and Donna was bit by a Black Lantern, which is causing her to slowly turn into a Black Lantern, because they're suddenly like vampires or something I guess...Wow, this may be one of the most haunting things I've seen in a comic book in quite some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment