Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a few quick words.

Since I posted all of my reviews yesterday, I don't have any new reviews to put up today. I really only have two quick items of interest to throw out there, then I guess I'll call it a night. First off, starting tonight and going through the next 7 days, I'll be posting comic scans from my various Nightwing comics over at the picture blog. So yeah, this week is Nightwing week. Next week is... Well, I think it would be a bit premature to announce the answer to that. I will say it will be a Marvel character, and that every week I'll try to alternate between a DC character and a Marvel character in order to keep things fair.

Other then that, I received a few subscription comics through the mail today, so as soon as I read them, I should have reviews up for Superman #695, Justice Society of America #34, Wolverine Origins #43, Uncanny X-Men #519, and of course, New Avengers #60. Um, that's pretty much it for tonight. Thanks for reading, and Long Live The Legion!

No comments:

Post a Comment