Monday, August 30, 2010

Impulse Mondays.

Hey there X-Maniacs, X here to announce a new weekly feature! Let's face facts, nobody likes Mondays. They signal the end of the weekend and the beginning of the work and/or school week for most of us. As such, Monday tends to be my least favorite day of the week. So I was wondering, how can I beat the Monday blues? After some thought, I realized that this was a job for Impulse! Yes, Bart Allen, not just one of my favorite DC characters, but one of my favorite characters in all of comics, is the answer to defeating the Monday blues. So every Monday for the foreseeable future(or at least until I forget to put a post up!)I'll be posting some random Impulse scan from my comic collection. I honestly won't know what I'll be posting until like 10 minutes before I post it, but I'm sure it'll be funny none the less. I guess that's about it. Enjoy the Imp-sanity, X out.From Impulse #13(May 1996).

4 comments:

  1. Impulse Mondays = Win. Gotta love that, so I'll be looking forward to these. You sure you don't wanna do Saint Barry Allen Mondays? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh-heh... Saint Barry Mondays would probably leave me in an even worse mood! You need to speak to Brother X about that. HE'D probably want to do something like that! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another FANTASTIC day of the week to look forward to! I definitely know how you feel about the Monday blues. Especially since I have a 8' O clock class to look forward to this semester. Lol.

    I'm stoked to see it's Impulse. I so love Impulse after your "Impulse Week", you're very good and putting characters off on others. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're looking forward to Impulse Mondays, Falisha! And I hear ya about that 8 o'clock class... MWF I have an 8 o'clock class! Then I have a 3 hour break before my next class... It's HORRIBLE!!! :P

    Now if only the comic companies would realize my talent and employ me! :D

    ReplyDelete