Monday, October 11, 2010

Yup, it's one of THOSE posts...

Hey all, it's X again, with one of those infamous, “This post is about nothing!!!” posts! Hey, at least I just saved you the pain of reading through this post, getting to the end and then realizing, “Hey, this post was nothing but worthless filler! That X guy is a horse's ass!!” So yeah, it's one of THOSE posts. On the plus side I'll be adding a random comic pic to the end, so it's not all bad, just mostly bad.

So why aren't there any new reviews? Well, I COULD man up and say that I was too tired/lazy/stupid to do any blog work today, or I could take the coward's way out and blame my fellow Losers, JT, Kello and Marc(all of whom have blogs that aren't full of pointless filler...), which is what I think I'll do! Yep, those guys tricked me into staying online until 7 in the morning, meaning I'm pretty much running on no sleep! Huzzah! So if my next batch of reviews(which SHOULD be up tomorrow)are worse than usual, blame them, not me.

Let's see, what else... I've fallen a bit behind on my blog reading lately, but don't worry, I'll get to all of the awesome posts I missed recently ASAP. How can I promise that? Simple, because I bookmarked them! Yeah, I'm into that familiar, “getting delirious due to lack of sleep so I'm starting to ramble” territory so I think it's best to close this post out before I REALLY start to fall apart(worse than I already have that is). So be here tomorrow for reviews of a few comics including Brightest Day #11. It should be... something I guess... That's it, that's all, X out.

Huh, Juggernaut and Luke Cage seem AWFULLY chummy here... Black Tom and Iron Fist must be SO jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment