Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Comic Day! March 20th edition.

Hey comic fans, X here to welcome in yet another New Comic Day!  Huzzah!!  And it's the first day of spring to boot. Although you couldn't tell that where I live...  Anywho, hows about I get into which comics I intend on picking up today...  Nightwing #18, Red Hood and the Outlaws #18, Invincible #101, Comeback #5, Saga #11, All New X-Men #9, Captain America #5, Captain Marvel #11, Daredevil #24, Dark Avengers #188, Indestructible Hulk #5, Nova #2, Superior Spider-Man #6, X-Factor #253.  That's a lot of comics...  Oh well.  My review days are Thursday, Saturday and Monday, with Thursday and Saturday being regular reviews and Monday being a Best of the Rest post.  And that'll just about do it for me.  It's time for me to tag out to mi amigo, JT, but not before giving a quick X out.

Thanks X, JT here with my half of the New Comic Day post. So let's jump right into it shall we? I plan on picking DC Universe Presents #18, Nightwing #18, Red Hood #18, Saga #11, All New X-Men #9, Captain Marvel #11, Indestructible Hulk #5, New Avengers #4, Nova #2, Superior Spider-Man #6 and Ultimate Spider-Man #21! So, with a total of  eleven comics, you can expect to see reviews from me for Superior Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, and as always, All New X-Men. And you can expect those on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Now that's it for me, until next time, this is JT, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment