Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Comic Day! April 24th edition.

Hey comic readers, JT here with this week's New Comic Day post! As always, X and I will list which books we plan on picking up and which days we plan on reviewing them, if they get that honor! So, let's get to it. Today I plan on picking up Deathmatch #5, Injustice: Gods Among Us #4, East of West #2, Invincible #102, Guardians of the Galaxy #2, Morbius the Living Vampire #4, New Avengers #5, Scarlet Spider #16, Uncanny Avengers #7, Uncanny X-Men #5, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #22,  and Young Avengers #4. So with a total of 12 books, you can expect me to review Uncanny X-Men, and Ultimate Spider-Man. Also, I'll post reviews for Injustice, Scarlet Spider-Man and maybe a few other books in the Best of the Rest post.on Monday. So, that's it for me, now I'll hand things over to my Tag partner X, til next time, this is JT, signing off!

Adios, JT, and hello X-Maniacs.  X here with his half of the NCD post.  Here are the comics I'll be snagging in a few...  Deathmatch #5, I, Vampire #19, Teen Titans #19, Clone #6, Invincible #102, Morning Glories #26, Whispers #5, A+X #7, FF #6, Guardians of the Galaxy #2, Morbius #4, Scarlet Spider #16, Uncanny Avengers #7, Uncanny X-Men #5, Young Avengers #4.  Ouch, so 15 books for me.  That's a bit more than I'd like to see...  On the plus side though, there are a couple of really good books there, so that's good.  Thursday and Saturday are my review days, and you can expect to see reviews for Uncanny Avengers #7 on Thursday, and Young Avengers #4 on Saturday.  Everything else?  It'll probably pop up in Monday's Best of the Rest post.  Besides that, JT has the Throwback Tuesday post, so that should be good.  And that's it for me.  Until next time?  X out.

No comments:

Post a Comment