Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Comic Day! April 3rd edition.

Hey all, X here to welcome you to the first New Comic Day of April.  I really don't have much else to say for an intro, so how about I see what comics I'll be picking up in a few...  Hypernaturals #10, Stormwatch #19, Age of Ultron #4, All New X-Men #10, Indestructible Hulk #6, Superior Spider-Man #7, Thanos Rising #1, Ultimate X-Men #25, Venom #33, Winter Soldier #17.  So 10 comics this week.  That's a reasonable number for me.  I'll be reviewing Age of Ultron on Thursday, and Thanos Rising on Saturday, with everything else reviewed on Monday in the Best of the Rest post.  Or at least that's the plan.  And with my part in this over and done, I can now introduce my esteemed colleague, Mr. JT.  As for me?  Until tomorrow, X out.

Thanks for that very, very, crappy intro buddy! JT chiming in with my comics for this week, so let's get right to it! I plan on grabbing the following issues; Batwing #19, Detective Comics #19, Earth 2 #11, Green Arrow #19, Green Lantern #19, Legends of the Dark Knight #7, Smallville Season 11 #12, Bedlam #6, Age of Ultron #4, All New X-Men #10, Indestructible Hulk #6, Superior Spider-Man #7, Thanos Rising #1, and Shadowman #6. So with a total of 14 books (suck on THAT, X!), I plan on reviewing All New X-Men, Superior Spider-Man, and something else on Tuesday. I'll also drop in on X's Best of the Rest post on Monday. Now that's it for me til Friday, so until then, this is JT, signing off!

2 comments:

  1. ALXM ended in a big cliffhanger but it seems obvious who is going to join Cykes.

    ReplyDelete